Our Services: Reliable and Individually Tailored
First Call HR offers a cost effective, professional and reliable HR support service for SME's, effectively becoming your own virtual HR department. Our advice and guidance is tailored to suit your individual business requirements. You can depend on our professional experience to find the right solution for you – confidently, quickly and without unnecessary complication.
A brief look at our services
- Employment relations: our employment law helpline offers an 'on-call' HR service with a guaranteed 24 hour response. First Call HR can offer you advice on all aspects of employment relations including: absence management, disciplinary and grievance issues, performance management, maternity and paternity entitlements and reorganisations.
- Training and development: working with you, First Call HR can design and deliver bespoke training programmes designed to meet the learning and development needs of your staff, including: appraisal training, performance management training and employment law briefings at all levels of the business.
- Recruitment support: from interview training and support to the management of the whole recruitment process and the administration of psychometric testing. First Call HR can support your business ensuring you recruit the right person for the job.
- Policies and procedures: developed to suit your individual business requirements, First Call HR can write and manage the implementation of all policies and procedures required to ensure both compliance with employment legislation and to meet the operational requirements of your business.
- Employment Packs: a range of packs branded for your business and designed to be used at any time and for all employment situations including New Employee, Maternity & Paternity and Discipline & Dismissal.
For information on some of our other services; Employment Documents, Training Courses or Employment Packs please click the links to the left of the screen.
We'll be pleased to provide you with more details about our services.
Contact Jeanette Lonsdale on 07917 333999
Emma Armytage on 07973 531589
Emma Browning on 07766 741738 or use our contact form.